Helpful HR Highlights For Employers
A thoughtful employee onboarding plan improves employee engagement, internal communication effectiveness, employee alignment with your company’s objectives and results in strengthening employee retention – a topic that plagues every employer! Some experts say that employee turnover is reduced up to 20% when employers invest the time resources to develop an effective onboarding/orientation plan. It’s more about time than $$.
- Consider a personal welcome from top leadership as well as employee’s supervision and other work colleagues.
- Consider including an overview of the company’s culture you wish to build and maintain within your organization; what drives behaviors, decision-making and approach to work.
- Consider reviewing internal resources in place for the employees’ success – health & safety, IT, HR, accounting, etc.
- Prepare office location, computers, hardware, software in advance of an employee’s first day.
- Develop and review the orientation and training work plan for the first 90 days; charting the course for the employee’s success.
- Consider a mentor to pair the new employee with along their initial journey!
Executive C-Suite Recruiting Services Reminder
When should your organization hire an executive search firm?
- You want to place the best of the best in an executive role while reducing the risk of a bad hire – with selection service customized to your needs
- You want access to diverse candidates
- You want to offer your candidates a unique, concierge experience throughout the selection process – from interview through offer negotiation, relocation, temp. housing, etc.
- If you are looking to fill an executive role within your organization such as board member, CEO, CFO, COO, etc., look no further than Pray & Co’s. Executive C-Suite Recruiting Service. Our concierge approach to finding your top executive talent is earning applause from our client employers as well as the executive candidates we are working with around the globe!
- Offering a high-touch service customized to your needs, we tailor our approach to include items such as formal leadership aptitude assessments, housing and relocation support, immigration knowledge where applicable, and candidate / family integration and onboarding into their new place of residence as well as into their new company employer!
Learn more at: praysolutions.com/c-suite-executive-search
Pray & Co. in the News
We are thrilled to announce that LouAnn Gladwell has joined our team with a focus on Recruiting and HR Services! LouAnn will work with employer clients to fulfill their HR support needs and she will work with our large network of candidates to find that perfect job match. Based in Alaska and Oregon, LouAnn will travel as needed and she will remain active in the Alaska and Oregon SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management) chapters. LouAnn joins Pray & Co. with a strong history of providing HR support in the mining industry as well as healthcare. Congratulations LouAnn! Feel free to contact LouAnn at Louann@praysolutions.com.
Debbie Stenerson has also joined our team as an accounting assistant/bookkeeper. We are excited to have Debbie supporting our accounting functions while working remotely from her home in western Montana.
Debbie has an extensive background in providing bookkeeping support to a variety of companies on a contract basis.
Feel free to contact Debbie at Debbie@Praysolutions.com
Culture of Involvement
We are highlighting Emily Hagenah, Senior Recruiting Specialist with Pray & Company. Stay tuned for more details on Emily’s involvement with the American Exploration and Mining Association and the Idaho Mining Association—in support of industry efforts! Another example of Pray & Company’s commitment to a #Cultureofinvolvement.
Emily Hagenah, Senior Recruiting Representative Emily@pray-solutions
Mission of Pray for Life Foundation
Supports organ transplant awareness and registration, donor/recipient families in distress, grief counseling, and organ donation research.
Provides temporary living for donor and recipient families in proximity to medical centers.
Provides annual scholarships to student-athletes through the Jeston R. Pray Memorial Scholarship.
Collaborates with transplant organizations to improve the organ donor process in support of families in distress.